Air Receiver TankWe have complete range of air reciever tanks for all your compressed air needs be it for high pressure or low pressure tanks.
Approx. Price: Rs 28,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Storage Capacity||500-1000 L, 5000-10000 L, 0-250 L, 20000 L, 250-500 L|
|Pressure Rating||40 kg/Cm2 g|
|Surface Finishing||Color Coated|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooled|
- Roteck Air Receiver Tank store compressed air,condense and trap the moisture in the compressewd air and to let the impurities settle down before air passes into the piping
- Air Receiver Tank is made accessible to the customers in different technical specifications. The offered tank mainly works as a reservoir of compressed air. The offered tank also helps in minimizing the pulsation in the system caused by a cyclic process downstream. Known for high operational fluency, this tank is precisely engineered with the use of advanced components. In addition to this, the provided tank is also demanded for removing water from compressed air system by allowing the air to cool.
- Roteck offer compressed Air Receivers having volumetric capacity range from 300 Ltrs to 20,000 Ltrs, All Compressed air tanks are stage wise inspected as per relevant code requirement. The small capacity air receivers can be supplied up to a working pressure of 40 kg/Cm2 g and are provided with all necessary fittings and accessories like inlets/ outlet connections flanged / screwed, Pr. Gauges Safety Valves and Auto / Manual Drain Valve etc.
Air Receivers are fabricated as per following standard:
- The Air Receivers can be supplied under any third party / CCE inspection agency according to customer specific requirements.
- Material of Construction : IS 2062 / IS-2002 /SA - 515 Gr-60/70. / SS-304
- Code of Construction : IS-2825 / ASME Sec VIII DIV